[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove api-doc targets from Makefile. (and 1 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 11:03:59 UTC 2009

Well that was easier than I thought.

Note that make website will still appear to build darcs, but what it's
actually doing is 'make preproc', which is a TODO in our cabal file.

Simon, note that the first patch loses all your hard hoogle-frames work :-( We
don't have to apply it, though.  It was just me noticing that I could also use
cabal for the API docs

Wed Jun 10 11:38:43 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove api-doc targets from Makefile.
  We should use cabal haddock --internal --hoogle instead.

Wed Jun 10 11:40:05 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Do not depend on "make darcs" for "make website".
  We're moving away from make as our build system and relegating it to
  maintainer functions like building the user manual and website.