[darcs-users] darcs.net upgrade planned - Saturday 2009-06-20

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Jun 19 11:42:36 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Just a quick note that I am planning to perform an upgrade of darcs.net
to the latest Debian stable.  I intend to begin Saturday morning
2009-06-20 (UTC+1) or failing that Sunday morning.

Folks with accounts on darcs.net users (e.g. the gitit crew) may want to
take note.  For the rest of us, I hope there will be no disruption to
things running on that machine:
 - web site (and darcs repository)
 - wiki
 - bug tracker

The following are run from other machines and should not be affected:
 - buildbot master
 - mailing lists (which doesn't go through darcs.net anyway)

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9