[darcs-users] Interop with Darcs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Jun 19 15:36:42 UTC 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 17:28:30 +0200, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> you might want to have a look at <http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Patchwork>.
> Patchwork introduced a “Darcs Interface Layer” for separating interface code
> from program logic. See also <http://trac.haskell.org/patchwork/>.

What are our chances of getting some help merging the Darcs Interface
Layer into the Darcs code?  Barring that, any objections if we just grab
that code and mash bits of it in ourselves?  There's higher chances of
it happening if we got help, of course, but I understand that your
students may be busy being students.

Darcs 2.3 will be released in July, but I expect that if we do this
right then the DIL work could result in a somewhat cleaner Darcs library
for 2010 :-)

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9