[darcs-users] buildbot (to attention of buildslave owners)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jun 22 13:29:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:13:18 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> We are quickly approaching freeze, and our buildbot is in a very sorry
> state. This is quite unfortunate, and I have my share of guilt in that.

I'm particularly concerned about the Windows build slave.

If I remember correctly, once we coax it past the compile stage, it's
going to run into a hanging test suite... which makes life a bit
difficult for Zooko too, because the indirect result of that is his
having to log in manually to delete a directory.

Will you two (Zooko and Salvatore) have any time before the release to
try and get to the bottom of this, perhaps on IRC?  I remember that
Salvatore tried, but could not reproduce the problem on his end.

Many thanks! :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9