[darcs-users] darcs 2.3 beta 1

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:59:34 UTC 2009

trentbuck at gmail.com (Trent W. Buck) writes:

> Update: the problem appears to be that hspwd.hs simply isn't included in
> the hackage tarball.  It needs to be if tests/ are to be used on a
> platform with a broken pwd(1).

The doc/ directory is also absent, so I am also getting this Q/A error:

    E: darcs: doc-base-file-references-missing-file darcs-doc:
       /usr/share/doc/darcs/manual/darcs.html
       /usr/share/doc/darcs/manual/*.html
       /usr/share/doc/darcs/manual.pdf.gz

Will the final Hackage package include pre-rendered and/or source files
for the user manual?