[darcs-users] first darcs fundraising drive!

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Mar 3 22:00:54 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Just a quick announcement: our first fundraising drive has begun!

The aim is to raise $1000 to help pay for travel to the darcs hacking
sprint taking place in Utrecht from 17-19 April, as part of the Haskell
Hackathon.

You can donate via PayPal at http://www.darcs.net/donations.html

The money will be distributed equally among the participants of the
sprint who want help paying for travel.

If we receive more than expected $1000, I intend to set that money aside
to either pay for future hacking events, or perhaps to fund a summer of
code style project.

Thanks!

P.S. for the moment, the donations will go to my personal account.  I
intend to set these aside and transfer the money when darcs has joined
the Software Freedom Conservancy.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9