[darcs-users] Suggestion: Compile Setup for the Cabal build

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:50:58 UTC 2009

naur at post11.tele.dk writes:
> And at the time I did this, I was faily sure that I didn't use the
> appropriate method, but I decided that doing something and waiting for
> the response was easier than asking first. Sorry.

IMO if unpull wasn't meant to be used, the repo admin should have
blocked it off by adding

    obliterate disabled
    unpull disabled

or so to _darcs/prefs/defaults in that repo.

PS: I consider it a UI problem how easy it is to forget to do this,
particularly when moving branches-as-repos around on a "central" server.