[darcs-users] darcs patch: Adding test for setpref predist bug 1269 (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Mar 4 15:07:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 15:57:54 +0100, Reinier Lamers wrote:
> Spontaneous review!

Woo, thanks!  Can I get you on that review team?  I'm hoping that we can
find the right size of team so that we can (more or less) round-robin.
Also, we'll probably need some temporary reviewers for the sprint crush.

> This does two things. First, it adds a check for the return value of the
> predist command. Second, it factors out the code for what to do if the return
> value is 0/true to a separate function do_dist.

Seems like I should apply it (thanks!)

PS. I tend to CC the patch author in case he is not subscribed to
    darcs-users

Cheers,