[darcs-users] gitit test instance now running, please test it!

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Wed Mar 4 20:05:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:21:22 +0000
Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> We are now running a test instance of gitit with darcs weekly news
> entries:
>
>   http://test.darcs.net/
>
> For folks outside the Haskell community, gitit is a Haskell wiki engine
> which uses either darcs or git to store its content.

I just want to say that I support evaluating gitit. I am not familiar
with it, but the potential for a darcs backend seems like a big win for
this particular use, as does sharing the same markup language with the
manual.

I hope 'gitit' can support the automatic table-of-contents for longer
pages, like MoinMoin could.

    Mark