[darcs-users] --mark-conflicts

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Mar 5 10:48:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 07:34:01 -0300, Maurí­cio wrote:
>> If you can ssh from machine 1 to machine 2, surely you can pull from
>> machine 2 to machine 1 (just as you can push from machine 1 to machine
>> 2), no?
>
> Machine 1 is under NAT. So (from my poor understanding of
> netwoork), I don't think there's a way to go to machine 2
> and pull from a machine with no public IP. I may be wrong,
> though.

What I mean to say is that
 If you can push from machine 1 to machine 2 you ssh into machine 2.
 If you pull from machine 2 to machine 1, you also ssh into machine 2.

The fact that the setup is asymmetrical does not make a difference to me
because you're always ssh'ing in the same direction anyway.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9