[darcs-users] do we still need libwww support?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Mar 5 20:03:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 22:52:25 +0300, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> Moreover libwww is not maintained for several years (even Debian plans
> to remove it). So I see no reason to keep it.
>
> Unless someone really uses it.

Thanks!  I think we're going to have to say "tough luck" to people using
libwww.

We'd love for darcs to work with whatever the user has available, but we
must counterbalance that desire with our need to make the best use of
developer resources.  So I would welcome a patch removing libwww support...

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9