[darcs-users] _real_ cygwin build?

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Fri Mar 6 09:00:12 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-06, Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> wrote:
> This repo is in the legacy hashed format.  I recommend you do a test
> conversion to darcs-2 format and see if that improves matters.

Can't be done, AFAIK, since there are multiple branches.

The public repo actually seems to be in darcs1 format still,
but my local repos are hashed, as is the public ion-3plus repo
in the same location.

--
"[Fashion] is usually a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have
 to alter it every six months." -- Oscar Wilde