[darcs-users] publishing the roundup repo

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Mar 7 22:18:13 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I would like to publish the darcs repo containing our bug tracker
configuration, for collaboration, visibility and to make it more
attractive to customise and improve. It would be
http://darcs.net/tracker or some such thing.

I've just reviewed all files and found nothing sensitive except for the
username and password used to access the postgres db (in config.ini).
Since these are quite predictable and postgres will never be accessible
from the net, I think this is acceptable.

I think this is a good idea, but this is still David's server and I need
  some review/reality check. If we don't do this, no worries but it may
move me one step closer to handing the tracker off to a new volunteer.

Thanks!