[darcs-users] a newbies confusion with repositories - darcs or git

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:21:39 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> One of the darcs team members, Thorkil Naur, felt that in my enthusiasm I
> was not being sufficiently forthright about darcs's shortcomings.

As for me, I tend to start any review with a list of all the problems I
have with <technology>, on the basis that it's a lot harder to find
informed criticism of a technology than it is to find praise (informed
or otherwise).  So I would write an article "Why you shouldn't choose
Darcs", and let readers decide whether the arguments are inadequate.