[darcs-users] publishing the roundup repo

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:26:46 UTC 2009

Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> writes:

> I would like to publish the darcs repo containing our bug tracker
> configuration, for collaboration, visibility and to make it more
> attractive to customise and improve.

+1.

It would make it easier for me to update the mbox.py plugin, which I
currently maintain with RCS and rely on Simon to install manually.  If I
could "darcs send" updates to the list, I imagine the edit/upload cycle
would be a lot tighter.

> I've just reviewed all files and found nothing sensitive except for
> the username and password used to access the postgres db (in
> config.ini).

At worst, you could change the postgres password now (in postgres), and
then have a separate unpublished patch that changes it in roundup's
config.