[darcs-users] _real_ cygwin build?

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Sun Mar 8 19:28:39 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-06, Tuomo Valkonen <tuomov at iki.fi> wrote:
> How do I pass TZ=UTC from my publication/feed-generation scripts?
> Or, alternatively, how do I parse the 'date' intead of 'local_date'
> field of 'darcs changes --xml' with xslt?

Someone, I think, mentioned that darcs can't access cygwin environment
variables. But this is not entirely true! Playing around, I found out
that actually setting the TZ environment does have effect on darcs
output -- but not the intended one. The dates just become a mess.

(Yes, the bug could be in GHC and the way it is build using cygwin.)

--
Stop Gnomes and other pests! Purchase Windows today!