[darcs-users] publishing the roundup repo

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 9 10:14:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 14:18:13 -0800, Simon Michael wrote:
> I would like to publish the darcs repo containing our bug tracker
> configuration, for collaboration, visibility and to make it more
> attractive to customise and improve. It would be
> http://darcs.net/tracker or some such thing.

It sounds like http://code.haskell.org/darcs/tracker might be the
appropriate place for this.

Could you request an account at
  http://community.haskell.org/admin/account_request.html
and let me know when it is created so that I can add you to the
darcs group?  This will give you the chance to pull/push to it
as needed.

My idea is to use code.haskell.org as a more freewheeling environment
for people to work on darcs stuff, while leaving darcs.net for darcs
proper.