[darcs-users] darcs patch: Adding test for setpref predist bug 1269 (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 9 10:38:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 09:27:37 +0000, Ben wrote:
> Here's the amended patches.

I hate to be a pain, but you could send that .dpatch file as attachment?

I tried hand-editing it to get rid of the initial '>'s, but darcs still
complained about the patch bundle hash... and rather that subvert darcs
on this, I figure I'd better just play along :-)

Also, Reinier, could you comment on the revised bundle when it comes in?

Thanks!
 (sorry for the delay)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9