[darcs-users] Windows build error (due to ifdef juggling?)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 9 11:55:54 UTC 2009

Thanks for the fast reply!

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 11:46:06 +0000, Duncan Coutts wrote:
> So presumably that build slave is using -external-zlib and does not have
> libz on the linker search path.
>
> By the way, can I recommend that your build slaves use -v for the
> configure and build steps. In general it makes diagnosis much easier.
> For example I could see what flags were selected, what versions of libs
> are in use, what version of Cabal and ghc are being used etc etc.

Ah yes, they actually are configured to do that now, but recently the
Windows build slave is stuck on a completely unrelated bug...

Speaking of which, Zooko, can you please pull my recent buildbot
patches?  They resolve a recent conflict in the cabal configure
--verbose work and the running ./Setup work.

Cheers,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9