[darcs-users] publishing the roundup repo

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 9 15:00:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 07:38:58 -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
> I think it's simpler to expose the repo already on darcs.net, where this
> service has to run, rather than add a copy on c.h.o which has to be kept
> in sync and buys us nothing much. Am I wrnog ?

I'm guessing that the only reason it would be good to have the
repository on darcs.net is if http://darcs.net/tracker was the same
exact repository as the one being used by roundup as it's running.

I suppose I could figure out how to arrange that.

Otherwise, if you think we're going to need to have two repositories
anyway, I don't see the harm of one of the public one being on c.h.o
(which buys us the ability for a wider circle of folks to be able to
push directly to the repository, plus adding to that circle)...