[darcs-users] darcs falling back to wget (no libcurl support?)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 9 18:22:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 18:16:52 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> I'm going to go ahead and push a darcs replace patch transforming that
> HAVE_LIBCURL into HAVE_CURL

Hmm, on second thought, I'm *not* going to push such a patch, because we
do seem to have a long history of using HAVE_LIBCURL (and HAVE_CURL).

I'll leave this to somebody else to sort out what is the right way to
resolve this, i.e. whether we always mean HAVE_LIBCURL when we say
HAVE_CURL or whether the two things mean different things (e.g. the curl
program?)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9