[darcs-users] camp and darcs?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Mar 12 08:44:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:22:55 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Should integrating camp's goodies into Darcs be on our roadmap?
>
> http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/Roadmap

It's part of the long term agenda, so yes!   It's just tricky to pin
this down to any particular date.

I hope that over the hackathon, I will have a chance to talk with Ian
about the eventual darcs2 to darcs3 transition.  This might include
being a bit more explicit (a) how much of camp we should use (b) what
we should expect from camp before we start absorbing pieces of it and
(c) what issues until after the transition.  I expect this to be very
long term work.