[darcs-users] darcs patch: Use standard library function `union` instead of custo...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Mar 12 08:53:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 18:02:06 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Ah, thanks, I had forgotten that datum since the discussion thread
> happened so long ago.

Before I apply something like this, could you help me to understand
the code a little better?

Are the preflist functions just for modifying _darcs/prefs/prefs or are
they for any of the _darcs/prefs files (for example,
_darcs/prefs/defaults)?

PS. I wish _darcs/prefs/prefs lived somewhere else, as I don't think it
    is intended to be user modifiable.  But I suppose there is point
    trying to change something like this until darcs-3 when we can
    impose this through the format mechanism.