[darcs-users] Windows build error (due to ifdef juggling?)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Mar 13 09:33:45 UTC 2009

Hi Duncan,

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 11:46:06 +0000, Duncan Coutts wrote:
> By the way, can I recommend that your build slaves use -v for the
> configure and build steps. In general it makes diagnosis much easier.
> For example I could see what flags were selected, what versions of libs
> are in use, what version of Cabal and ghc are being used etc etc.

Thanks to Zooko's help, we've got the Windows build slave past the cabal
configure step and are now back to this original problem.

Here is the cabal configure --verbose output:
  http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/zooko%20allmydata%20virtual2%20Windows-XP%20i386/builds/357/steps/configure/logs/stdio

(note zlib=False; we had simplified the flags to get rid of 'external-')

And the build error:
  http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/zooko%20allmydata%20virtual2%20Windows-XP%20i386/builds/357/steps/compile/logs/stdio

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Phew! We're slowly unpopping the stack!  Once we get this licked, we
still have test failures on the Windows slave to look at.  Stack:

  ./Setup problem
  haskeline dependency
  -lz build error      <-- we are here
  test failures