[darcs-users] Abandoning darcs

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Fri Mar 13 12:07:31 UTC 2009

You may remove Ion and Riot (among my other projects) from the
list of programs using Darcs (on the wiki). Reason: no version
for the most viable *nix platform of the day, Cygwin.

(The web site will be upgraded when I manage to replace Ikiwiki,
which also does not work under Cygwin.)

--
In 1995, Linux was almost a bicycle; an alternative way of live to the
Windows petrol beasts that had to be taken to the dealer for service.