[darcs-users] darcs patch: Adding test for setpref predist bug 1269 (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Mar 13 15:31:39 UTC 2009

Hi Ben,

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 10:38:49 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 09:27:37 +0000, Ben wrote:
> > Here's the amended patches.
>
> I hate to be a pain, but you could send that .dpatch file as attachment?

May I chase you for this?

Thanks!

PS. you may be interested in doing a darcs get
      http://code.haskell.org/~kowey/test-for-darcs-send
    and running the go.sh shell script in there to see if you can
    send yourself patches.

    Otherwise, on my Mac, I think my ~/.darcs/defaults has
       send sendmail-command "msmtp -t %<"
    and that I had installed msmtp with MacPorts

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9