[darcs-users] darcs patch: Refactor "darcs apply" short description. (and 6 more)

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:34:14 UTC 2009

A bunch of patches that have been sitting in my queue for some time; I
have rebased them against the current head.  Some were refused earlier
because of the ugly "\\_darcs" in help strings, which is no longer
necessary thanks to this patch:

> Mon Mar  2 12:04:03 EST 2009  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
>   * escape latex special chars from command help text in manual
>   This is an ugly hack. It doesn't cope with "formatted ascii text", but it
>   is an improvement until the help texts can be formatted with reST or
>   something similar.

Simon, please review (for technical accuracy) the documentation
regarding .authorspellings in the "darcs show authors" patch.

Sat Mar 14 05:47:51 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs apply" short description.

Sat Mar 14 05:55:55 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs init" help.

Sat Mar 14 06:27:29 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs get" help.

Sat Mar 14 08:23:14 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs show authors" help.

Sat Mar 14 08:24:14 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs show bug" short description.

Sat Mar 14 08:24:37 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Mention "darcs query".

Sat Mar 14 08:30:43 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Refactor "darcs show files" help.