[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1271: do not install two copies of darcs....

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:36:19 UTC 2009

Issue 1271 is still with us, because the proposed patches so far were
rejected.  Here's a different approach.  I admit that it prevents
patch_theory.pdf from being installed, but as this is a brief,
unmaintained document on Darcs internals, I think that is actually a
good thing.

Sat Mar 14 06:47:20 UTC 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Resolve issue1271: do not install two copies of darcs.pdf.