[darcs-users] darcs fundraising drive - only $720 left to go!

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Mar 14 15:41:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:46:57 +0100, Guillaume Hoffmann wrote:
> Is it possible / easy to add a jauge of donations on that page ?

I have updated it with a primitive version using only words.
  http://www.darcs.net/donations.html

Note our recent progress.  We're over a third of the way there.

If you're still deciding whether you want to go, please do keep in mind
that we now have at least $385.95 that we can use to help you get there.

Thanks!