[darcs-users] Benchmarking "get"

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Mar 15 05:57:28 UTC 2009

Hi Ian.. thanks for this, it was very interesting!

There are a lot of variables, but I took home at least these points:
darcs 2 working with darcs 1 repos can perform very badly, darcs 2
getting remote darcs 2 repos performs rather well, and camp is very
economic with ram.

Here's two typos, in case they don't reach you over irc:

camp is "darcs2camp darcs1; rm -r darcs" <- what's the rm about here ?

darcs2.darcs2 Get the "darcs1" repo with darcs2. <- should be "darcs2" I
think