[darcs-users] darcs patch: Mimic GNU cp's arg format for "darcs mv".

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 15 13:20:53 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 20:45:38 +1100, Trent W.Buck wrote:
> Sat Mar 14 20:45:02 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Mimic GNU cp's arg format for "darcs mv".

Applied, thanks!

Mimic GNU cp's arg format for "darcs mv".
> -                   command_extra_arg_help = ["[FILE or DIRECTORY]..."],
> +                   command_extra_arg_help = ["<SOURCE> ... <DESTINATION>"],

By the way, I never know the "right" way to write these!  Are there
guidelines on the web for this kind of thing?  I just don't know
what the right questions to ask search engines are.

(where "right" is some mixture of conventional practice and things we
have settled upon as being the clearest way to communicate things)