[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove support for calling wget/curl on ... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 15 13:24:19 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 14:19:33 +0100, Petr Rockai wrote:
> Although it might be cleaner to express that with something like
>
> if !flag(http) && !flag(curl)
>     buildable: False

That sounds a lot more straightforward to me.

Do we get a nice error message as a result of this (where nice means
that user understands what the next step is)?

Even if not, I think we should probably go that route, since the
non-buildabilty should only be triggered if the user does something
explicit.

Please submit a patch :-)