[darcs-users] darcs patch: Accept issue1396: darcs does not detect changepref con...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 15 14:50:45 UTC 2009

I noticed this when I applied Reinier and Trent's changepref test patches.

Is this a bug?  Is there a better way to do it?

One way might be for (a) darcs to mark the conflict in the prefs file the same
way it marks regular files and (b) the prefs file parser to be smart enough to
detect conflict markers, and refuse to do anything until you have done
something about it.

Sun Mar 15 14:48:59 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue1396: darcs does not detect changepref conflicts.