[darcs-users] darcs patch: Print the test's commands as they are run.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 15 14:59:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 12:46:50 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> I think it was accepted, but I must have accidentally unpulled it in
> my personal repository.  I've checked for it using --match 'author'
> and re-applied it.  Thanks for the reminder!

Wow, ok when I tried to push a recent batch of patches including yours
and Reinier's work, my staging repo complained about not being able to
understand a LANGUAGE pragma in Darcs.Repository.HashedIO.  It's still a
mystery to me, but it alerted me to what looks like a darcs bug:

  changepref conflicts are silently ignored

I suspect we're not the first to notice this either! (references
appreciated)

See http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1396 for more details.

In the meantime, I have applied Reinier's patch and not yours.  Could
you unrecord your patch and "rebase" accordingly?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9