[darcs-users] windows build slave status

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 15 20:23:57 UTC 2009

Hi Zooko,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 15:10:07 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> Zooko, a big request this time :-( Is there any chance that you could
> log on to the Windows build slave, you could fetch the darcs source to a
> temporary directory, build darcs and cabal test?  You should get the
> same failing tests.  Next if you could apply the following patch in your
> temporary darcs directory and cabal test again, do you still get the
> same failures in unrecord.sh and repair-corrupt.sh?

If I may push another (easier) request on the stack, could you please
  cabal install 'HTTP < 3001.2'
? We've recently modified darcs so that it either requires libcurl or
the Haskell HTTP library.  Previously, the windows build slave was
relying on being able to fall back on the wget or curl executable.
This is no longer possible.

Alternatively, it may be useful to work out how to make libcurl
available to darcs.

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9