[darcs-users] darcs patch: Accept issue1396: darcs does not detect changepref con...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 16 08:18:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 07:43:05 +0100, Petr Rockai wrote:
> > Is this a bug?  Is there a better way to do it?
> darcs help setpref:
> [snip]
>
> Note that merging is not currently implemented for preferences: if two
> patches attempt to set the same preference, the last patch applied to
> the repository will always take precedence.  This is considered a
> low-priority bug, because preferences are seldom set.

Ah-hah, thanks for thinking to look in the documentation (yay for
documentation indeed)!

Not having found anything on the bugtracker, I guess I'll just apply
this patch then.

I've updated http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1396 to point out that this
is already known and considered low-priority (which makes sense)