[darcs-users] darcs patch: Kill unused imports in External.hs (and 2 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Mar 16 08:58:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

sorry, I was quite sure that I have already replied here, but mailing list
archives seem to disagree. : - |

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> writes:

> This fixes, compared to the previous bundle:
>   * absolute executable path to darcs in tests/emailformat.sh
>   * commented-out code in src/unit.lhs
>   * magic number 10 for newline in src/Darcs/External.hs
>   * q_encode_if_needed renamed to q_encode_char
this indeed seems to address about all of what I have pointed out in review. I
have skimmed the new patch and I don't see anything else that would need
addressing. (But it would probably be nice to add some extra automated tests
over time, although not sure how or which -- just a gut feeling.)

Bottom line: good to go.

Yours,
   Petr.