[darcs-users] darcs mv will be renamed to darcs move

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Mar 16 15:08:19 UTC 2009

I weakly object.  Have any users experienced problems with the
current naming?  Many users experienced problems with the *previous*
naming, because they would write "darcs rm" and it would say
something "No such command" and they would be confused and ask for
help.  But since we added the stub that explains the important
distinction between "rm foo" and "darcs remove foo" I haven't heard
any more complaints.

So I don't understand why to change what isn't broken, but if someone
else has a good reason, I don't object strongly enough to argue about
it.

Regards,

Zooko