[darcs-users] darcs error: "cannot handle mergers" ??

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Mar 17 09:10:34 UTC 2009

Hi David,

I think we may need your advice on a technical/historical matter if you
have some spare time: namely what was the last darcs that could optimize
--modernize old merger patches?

If you don't have time to look into this right now, or if it's a
basically read-the-manual time, we'll do a-digging, but I thought
maybe you would know off-hand.

Thanks!