[darcs-users] [darcs-devel] buildbot failure in darcs on thorkil tn9 Linux-2.6.13-15 SUSE-10.0?i686

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Mar 18 15:54:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 16:47:49 +0100, Petr Rockai wrote:
> Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> > This means that we've got you configured to use neither libcurl nor http
> > on the build master.
> Not really.

Oh.  I didn't pay attention to the bottom part.  What I did notice was
that earlier builds were fine:
http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/thorkil%20tn9%20Linux-2.6.13-15%20SUSE-10.0%20i686/builds/336

and then complained about the lack of HTTP (after we got rid of wget/curl)
http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/thorkil%20tn9%20Linux-2.6.13-15%20SUSE-10.0%20i686/builds/337

and then (after we simplified the flags)
http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/thorkil%20tn9%20Linux-2.6.13-15%20SUSE-10.0%20i686/builds/338

> It means that his darcs doesn't know about the --count option which
> we use in Setup.lhs to figure out version information. Just as the transcript
> says.

It sounds like what you're saying  is also true.  Maybe non-fatal?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9