[darcs-users] urgent: will you be claiming back hackathon travel costs?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Mar 18 16:43:57 UTC 2009

Dear darcs users,

As you know we have successfully raised some money to help darcs hackers
pay for travel expenses.

Now let's put this money to use!

In order to help people budget for travel to the sprint, we need to get
a good idea how many ways we will be dividing the $1000.  So please let
me know if you want to claim back money, and what is the maximum amount
you'll be claiming back.

Of course, we can't guarantee that you'll get your maximum, and we'll
try to distribute the money in an equitable fashion.  The requirement
for eligibility is that you be on site and participating in darcs
development.  The whole thing will be driven by the honour system.

Thanks!