[darcs-users] urgent: will you be claiming back hackathon travel costs?

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Mar 18 18:04:06 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> In order to help people budget for travel to the sprint, we need to get
> a good idea how many ways we will be dividing the $1000.  So please let
> me know if you want to claim back money, and what is the maximum amount
> you'll be claiming back.
Depending on a successful execution of an accommodation stunt (looking
promising though), I should be able to chime in. I'm putting my resource-use
cap at USD 230 to be used mostly for train tickets (from Prague to Utrecht and
back, plus two trips from Utrecht to Voorburg and back where I would be able to
sleep over).

Hopefully, this also encourages other Darcs people to give their status on
this. We need the data as soon as possible -- the date is approaching quickly,
so some of us can plan upon the budget available to them (that would be at
least myself) *and* manage to book tickets while the cheap options are
available.

Thanks,
   Petr.