[darcs-users] urgent: will you be claiming back hackathon travel costs?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Mar 20 18:15:39 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 16:43:57 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> In order to help people budget for travel to the sprint, we need to get
> a good idea how many ways we will be dividing the $1000.  So please let
> me know if you want to claim back money, and what is the maximum amount
> you'll be claiming back.

If you are planning to attend the hackathon and you want to claim back
travel costs, please let me know as soon as possible so that people can
plan travel.

Right now, we have two people that have requested travel money, which
leaves us with half the pot.

If I don't hear back by Saturday noon UTC (21 March), I will guarantee
these two people their full claim and divvy up the travel pot in the
scheme I outlined earlier.  Leftover money will be used for future darcs
hacking sprints.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you all,