[darcs-users] Fwd: [tahoe-dev] update on the buildbots

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sun Mar 22 13:35:02 UTC 2009

Dear darcs folks:

If anyone wants to help Benjamin Jansen bootstrap ghc for Sparc64,
now is the time to do it.  Here's the root of the thread:

http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-March/001463.html

If that doesn't work I'm going to set up some mechanism by which
people can get the latest tahoe source code without requiring darcs,
perhaps by setting up a gateway from darcs into mercurial or bzr.

Regards,

Zooko

Begin forwarded message: