[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add get_unrecorded_in_files_unsorted fun... (and 6 more)

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Sun Mar 22 15:54:22 UTC 2009

These changes make darcs make more use of the faster get_unrecorded_in_files
function that I wrote during the hacking sprint in October. I have not heard
of any bugs in that code.

The code for the remove command does some juggling with slurpies. Those
slurpies are going to be different because of the changes below, but I
believe that the pieces that darcs actually looks at remain the same.

Fri Mar 20 23:08:29 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Add get_unrecorded_in_files_unsorted function

Fri Mar 20 23:18:32 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Make record look only at cmdline arg files, if any

Sat Mar 21 16:26:16 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Use get_unrecorded_in_files_unsorted in changes command

Sun Mar 22 15:50:04 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Use faster get_unrecorded_in_files in revert command

Sun Mar 22 15:50:47 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Add haddock comment to Darcs.Commands.Unrecord.generic_obliterate_cmd

Sun Mar 22 15:59:57 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Use faster get_unrecorded_in_files in amend-record command

Sun Mar 22 16:21:54 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Use faster get_unrecorded_in_files in remove command