[darcs-users] Fwd: [tahoe-dev] update on the buildbots

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Mar 22 20:12:12 UTC 2009

Hi Zooko,

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 07:35:02 -0600, zooko wrote:
> If anyone wants to help Benjamin Jansen bootstrap ghc for Sparc64, now is
> the time to do it.  Here's the root of the thread:
>
> http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-March/001463.html

Have you and Ben tried getting in touch with the wider Haskell
community?

In particular, I wonder if Ben Lippmeier, who is working for the
Haskell.org OpenSPARC project may have anything to say about it.
  http://ghcsparc.blogspot.com/

Not that Ben L should feel like he should be tech supporting
Haskellers on Sparc, or anything, but maybe he would be a
knowledgeable person to turn to.