[darcs-users] How do I purge a binary from my repository?

Aaron Kaplan lists2546 at aaronkaplan.info
Sun Mar 22 21:55:02 UTC 2009

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:45:47 +0000
Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:

> Do you think any of your findings below on an FAQ somewhere?  Something
> like "how do I split a patch?"  If so, could I make another request for
> your help?

Once the bug gets fixed then it will make sense to write this up as a
FAQ. It doesn't seem like a good idea to send people down a path that
runs straight into a darcs bug.

> > darcs get http://patch-tag.com/publicrepos/vintage-basic
> >
> > darcs get --to-patch=add-external-documentation vintage-basic temp
>
> I can't reproduce this because I can't find the patch
> add-external-documentation (and I get the impression that the
> similarly named added-external-documentation is an altogether
> different patch)...

As I said, the original repository is no longer available.  Lyle
replaced it with the cleaned-up version.  But if he gives me the OK, I
can send you a copy of the original.

-Aaron