[darcs-users] Data loss bug when renaming and replacing a non standard token?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Mar 23 09:23:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 22:15:03 +0000, Ashley Moran wrote:
> Dan seems to have investigated this in some detail.  Is there anything
> else I can provide beyond turning the email into a script?  (Presumably
> just a grep for the missing data would prove the point.)

Aside from turning your email into a script, no further action on your
part.

I think Dan found out that if you pass the --external-merge switch
instead of --mark-conflicts, we get less surprising behaviour.  I may
end up asking Dan to have a look and see if he wants to add anything to
your script which may result in further comments from you