[darcs-users] Replace src/Printer.lhs with an external library?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Mar 26 09:07:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:01:51 +0100, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
> I think that one advantage of Darcs' printer was performances, some minor
> others are colors, escapings, and tunable policies.

Would it make sense to turn this into a general purpose library of our
own?  Would anybody else have a use for this?  Ian wrote large chunks of
this (at least the ColorPrinter module, if I remember), maybe he would
be inclined to comment, for example, on the feasibility of a general
printer library that darcs and camp could share?