[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1405: improve discoverability of global a...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Mar 28 14:32:26 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 22:41:51 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I'm not licensed to run Windows; can someone else prepare this as a
> follow-up patch?

May I request that you look into this?  It's just the darcs record
author advice.  Right now, we are suggesting the use of the global
~/.darcs/author, which is not exactly the right advice for Windows.
Either we should give system-specific advice or just write text that
covers both situations.

Cheers,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9